In summary; registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar events held by ACAVENT in future. We may share your contact information with sponsors but only with your consent upon registering.
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service.
- Market our Services: Information about participants can be used for marketing forthcoming Events. We may use your image, your submitted feedback form, and testimonial content or video in our marketing materials. We also use photos, audio-visual footage from the venue, and recordings of online sessions which may include your image or voice.
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
WORLDCMC Does not directly collect sensitive information such as credit card details or Social Security number.
As you browse WORLDCMC Websites online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)