Host a Thematic Panel Session
Further to the individual presentations by speakers and with an aim to share knowledge and ideas with the audience on specialized topics, the Organizing Committee of the WORLDCMC is inviting submissions for “Thematic Panel Session” proposals.
The thematic panel sessions will feature presentations that introduce novel ideas and experiences followed by interactive discussions to produce genuine value and takeaways for the audience.
- Panel sessions will be 60 to 90 minutes, based on the number of panelists
- Each session can include 3 – 6 presentations.
- Each presentation slot will be 15 minutes.
- The session includes 15 minutes of Q&A with participants.
- Proposals can be submitted for in-person or virtual sessions
- One of the Panelists will act as the moderator of the panel.
Panel Session Proposal
To propose a Panel Session, the following information are required:
- Panel Session Information:
- Panel Session title
- A brief summary of the session contents
- Topic area (choose one from the topics of the conference or select a new topic within the main theme of the conference)
- The List of Panelists and Moderator with their affiliations
- Panel Presentation Mode (In-Person or Virtual)
- List of abstract titles
- All abstracts should be submitted online after proposal acceptance
The Proposal will be reviewed by the Conference Organizing Committee and the scientific board and you will receive an acceptance/rejection notification within 2 weeks.
Sessions will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Originality and innovativeness of the session topic
- Relevance to the Conference themes and topics
- Evaluation of speakers and institutions involved
Once the panel session proposal is accepted, suggested panelists are required to register and confirm their attendance before the registration deadline. Accepted Panel session proposals will receive a 15% Coupon Code for registration of the panelists.
If the minimum number of panelists (3 presenters) are not registered by the conference registration deadline, the session will not be included in the Conference Program. A minimum of 3 panelists must register.