Why Join WORLDCMC
The Conference will offer cutting-edge scientific and educational content with many sessions on Media and Communication.
Learn more about topics The Best European Conference
Media and Communication Conference
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Communication in Digital Age,Social Media Design & Media Management, Journalism, Marketing & Social Media, Organizational Communication, Interpersonal & Intercultural Communication and Public Relations. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
PAPER Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Papers will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Get Direction to the Conference Hall Conference Venue
St Anne’s College, University of Oxford
- Address: 56 Woodstock Rd, Oxford OX2 6HS, United Kingdom